Job Code - EC0758
Quality Assurance Manager Engineer – Chico, CA
Reporting to the Operations Manager. Supervise the day-to-day operations of the department to include the implementation the quality system and procedures. Maintain the company's objective of high quality standards and total commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Supervision of personal to include, training and scheduling.
• Develop and implement inspection procedures based on quality plans, which include first articles, receiving inspection, in process inspection, setup and final inspection.
• Maintenance of records and documentation per company policies including the administration of retention programs consistent with ISO90001
• Development of plans and inspections standards for all company production projects.
• Development and maintenance of the quality audit program.
• Administration of company vendor qualification, audit, component acceptance and performance assessment systems.
• Bachelor of Science degree with five years experience
• Three to Five years within quality in the connector industry
• Computer literate/proficient in MS Word/Excel/Access/Power Point
• Working knowledge of ISO9000
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• ISO Internal Auditor training
• ASQC certification preferred, but not required
Qualified candidates remit resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org