Job Code - EC0766
Application Engineer, Electrical Components Bay Area, CA
Provide field application support by working with all sales channels (reps, distribution and customers) interface between customers, sales and engineering.
• Identify requirements and drive design-in of products and the definition of new products.
• Provide customization design with customers and the internal engineering teams
• Generate technical system solutions and implement them with the customer
• Establish and maintain close customer relations especially with technical decision-makers by providing technical support/assistance and demonstrate product value to sales team and customer design centers
• Jointly manage the demand creation/design-in of customer projects with the sales team
• Act as a technical interface / consultant for our customers in the field of connectors and interconnect solutions
• Understand customer requirements, technical trends and assist in identifying promising markets and applications.
• Present technical/market information and system level value propositions to management
• Provides the costing team market intelligence on competitive pricing for custom connectors and value added support
• Works with all facets of the organization from quote team, engineering, product management and operations to facilitate communication on all new business opportunities
• Attend tradeshows and sales related trade organization events
• Facilitates technical support for customer planned events such as lunch & learns & technical presentations to design centers
• Bachelor Degree Industrial / or Electronics Engineering with direct design in experience in the connector industry; ten (10) years minimum experience; must have connector industry experience
• Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing along with CAD and 3D modeling skill sets in order to support customer design centers
• In-depth knowledge of the connectors and interconnect solutions and associated market applications
• Resume to: email@example.com