Job Code - EC0776
Senior RF Design Engineer for Low Noise Amplifiers - Brighton, MI.
• Design and develop specific low noise amplifier (LNA) designs and integrate them with antennas/modules for automotive applications
• To explore cutting-edge technologies and track and monitor industry design trends
• To develop innovative solutions with challenging technical and product requirements
• To cooperate with other internal functions to ensure your design can be implemented in leading /cutting edge products successfully
• To draft technical specifications, design guidelines and related documents for new solutions.
• To meet with customers and provide technical support for customer design activities
• Some travel will be required, including occasional international travel to Europe and Asia. Approximately 10% of total work time may be dedicated to business travel.
• BSEE required. Advanced degree in electromagnetics highly preferred. Candidates with degrees in closely related disciplines will be considered, if coupled with significant experience in automotive RF design.
• 10+ years of experience in automotive RF with at least 5 years in LNA design
• Significant experience with LNA circuit design, board layout, prototype construction, lab and field testing, troubleshooting, etc. specific to the automotive industry
• Experience with bi-directional amplifiers, power circuits, and RF matching/tuning for active antennas in an automotive application
• Must have good understanding of electromagnetic theory, microwave and antenna design.
• Must be able to create LNA schematics and board layouts using appropriate software tools.
• Significant knowledge of AM/FM, SDARS, GNSS, RKE, GSM/UMTS/LTE, 802.11, Bluetooth, and DSRC, including the corresponding system level specifications.
• Proficiency, hands-on skills with RF simulation tools.
• Must be able to build, test, and tune small RF circuits in a laboratory environment
• Experience with on-vehicle antenna measurement and field reception testing is a plus
Resume to: Jobs@electroniccareers.com