Job Code - EC0778
Resume to: Jobs@electroniccareers.com
Design Engineer – Connector, Cable and components
– Santa Rosa, CA. ( relocation assisted )
• Development, documentation, and implementation of R&D activities of interconnect products including, design, testing, construction, production, and analysis
• Responsible for the performance of develop work & maintaining composite products including, material selection, processing, testing, documenting, tooling, plating, marking, and the overall implementation Develop processes to secure company as a leading manufacture of wire, cable and connectors
• Perform design engineering work in the application of standard techniques, procedures, and processes.
• Contribute to successful implementation of cost reduction projects related to product design, manufacturing, or process activities
• Process engineering change notices including the coordination of affected departments resulting in an affective sequence of date change with minimum cost impact
• Prepare calculations and analysis to support new product and existing product design changes including, but not limited to, checking designers work to company / customer design specifications, and checking application engineers work to customer expectations and specifications
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of engineering drawings, machining specifications, contract administration, specifications, product specifications for wire cable and connectors.
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org