Job Code - EC0780
FIELD APPLICATIONS ENGINEER – CONNECTOR CABLE MIL-AERO
Southern CA and Arizona
Provides customer with design-in support including cost and pricing estimates, design and process requirements, and value engineering. May visit customers and conduct product application training and support for Marketing and Sales personnel and customers.
• Provides drawing support for customers and in coordination with Engineering.
• Guides design and fabrication of prototype, models, or samples.
• Evaluates material suitability versus performance requirements.
• Analyzes cost factors required to meet customer specifications and recommends pricing
• Reviews customer requirements and recommends value engineering options.
• Specifies new design and process requirements including material, labor, and overhead.
• Develops appropriate part numbers and descriptions
• Provides technical and design support at customer facility.
• Conducts and presents product marketing presentations for customers.
• Conducts product application training and provides technical assistance for Sales and Marketing personnel.
Experience - Requirements
• Completion of a Bachelor's degree
• Five to seven years related experience and/or training;
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations .
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures .
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, diagram, or schedule form.
Resume to: email@example.com