Job Code - EC0795
Engineering Manager – Illinois or Florida plants
Products are RF connectors and cable assemblies
Manages and coordinates the work of the Engineering staff, placing particular emphasis on research and development with the objective of developing new product lines and expanding existing product lines within the basic concept of accessories for the electronic components industry. Supervises day-to-day Engineering functions.
• Assists the manufacturing department in the development of processes and molds necessary to produce the product
• Conducts a continuous search of new materials, processes, and procedures to enhance and improve the product line
• Prepares Development requests and justifications
• Responsible for Development of new product lines
• Supervises and coordinates the activities in the Engineering department
• Directs drafting department in preparation of drawings, procedures, sketches, etc., necessary for the development of new products
• Prepares budget and schedules for development of new product lines. Maintains system of budget and schedule control
Requires prior knowledge of principles and practices of Quality.
• Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and to effectively administer numerous complicated employee programs.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to organize, set priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to understand and implement ISO and Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
• You will be part of a QMS (Quality Management System)
Education and Experience
• A bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of eight years in Research and Development Engineering in related field
Resume to; firstname.lastname@example.org
E.O.E. ITAR qualifications