Job Code - EC0796
Design Engineer III. Orlando and Chicago areas. Full time permanent
Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com
Responsible for leading and implementing product design initiatives from the Electrical/Electronic/Optical discipline in a fast paced, innovation-centric environment. Analysis of customer applications and root cause analysis of product and customer system issues.
• Promote and present the full technology capabilities of the optical segment connectivity Solutions; align these capabilities with customer needs and requirements.
• Provide customer support on Fiber and Transceivers.
• Support new Product Development Projects
o Perform Feasibility Analysis of NPD projects.
o Perform System Design of New Products.
o Assemble Multi-Disciplined Development Team.
o Lead Assembled Project Development Team. Be Responsible for Entire Program, all Aspects.
o Interface with internal Customers (Production, Quality, Procurement) to Drive Program Requirements.
o Establish, Track, and Drive Program Schedule and Cost.
o Report Program Status Clearly and Concisely to Customers and Sr. Management.
• Work with Production, Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, and Quality Assurance personnel.
• Daily independent and team decisions relating to new product programs and design projects. Has influence on manufacturing operations as related to manufacturability, schedule and product performance.
• Knowledge of RF products, design & technology.
• Proficient in CAD system & applicable engineering programs.
• Able to travel to customers individually or as part of a team.
• Ability to implement new technologies or methods as needed.
• Ability to hold sensitive data and information in confidence.
• Ability to understand and implement AS9100, ISO and Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
• Ability to operate equipment and use tools and techniques effectively, efficiently and in accordance with ergonomic principles.
• Proficiency in software as required; ability to perform math calculations, measurement, analysis or reporting as directed.
• Ability to demonstrate character, integrity, honesty, ethical behaviors & industriousness.
• Ability to effectively participate in teams & projects & contribute to unit cohesiveness & productivity.
• You will be part of a QMS (Quality Management System) that continually aims to reduce/eliminate non-conformances while striving to meet/exceed customer expectations in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• MSEE/BSEE with and 8-12 years of electronic design experience in high speed electronics or related field.
• Three to five years of experience in a similar manufacturing environment.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen Permanent Resident.
The successful candidate must be proficient in the majority of the following items:
• Analog Circuit Design up to 10 GHz
• Communications Circuit Design Including:
o 802.11 Ethernet up to 10GE
o G.703 T1, T3
o Fiber Channel up to 10 x FC
o SPI. I2C, RS-232/422
• Digital Modulation System Design (QAM, QPSK)
• Embedded Controller Hardware and Software (RISC, C)
• Verilog HDL, Simulation, Synthesis, and Implementation
• FPGA/CPLD Design and Tools
• Prototype Circuit Debugging
• Electrical Circuit Failure Analysis
• Hybrid Circuit Design
• Optical Electronics Design (Laser Drivers/Receivers)
• Fiber Optic Link Analysis
• High Speed PCB Layout, Organic and Ceramic Materials
Qualified resume to: email@example.com