Job Code - EC0802
• Technical Sales / Field Applications Engineer – California + Colorado & Utah
• A leading manufacturer for military, aerospace and other high-reliability equipment industries is seeking a Regional Manager for California + Colorado and Utah.
• Leads new sales and design efforts which meet or exceed sales plan
• Develops new and existing accounts within assigned territory
• Educates prospective customers and established customers, about the benefits of Company products and services
• Assures complete coverage of established and potential accounts within the assigned territory, leveraging distribution for extended coverage of “C Accounts”
• Develops rapport with customer purchasing, engineering, and management personnel
• Pursues Territory goals as developed to support overall company plan
• Supports sales activities with existing and potential customers in conjunction with the Sales/ Marketing team
• Feeds new product and service ideas, market trends, and competitive intelligence to Product Management
• Develops and maintains information reporting methods consistent with the requirements of sales management. CRM, IBP, NBO
• Bachelor’s degree ( BSME is a plus ) and 5 + years applications or sales experience in mil-aero connectors or related.
[Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability/Vet]
ITAR COMPLIANCE All applicants for this position must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR.
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org