Job Code - EC0805
• Applications engineer – power distribution – Seattle, WA
A global manufacture that designs and manufactures electro-mechanical cable assemblies and Value-Add Interconnect Solutions for Information Technology and Data Communications, is seeing a Field Applications Engineer in Washington State
The role is to provide technical support for custom and standard interconnect solutions. Knowledge of high-speed backplane, power distribution, and cable assembly products
The Field Applications Engineer will be responsible for offering on-site customer engineering and development support. ( Amazon Web & Microsoft ) They will work with Sales, Product Development and the Marketing Team to develop new customer targets and markets. They will interface with Engineering, Quality, Product Management teams to communicate customer needs and follow up on solutions to specific requirements
• Develop personal relationships and rapport with key design influences at selected key accounts.
• Assist Field Sales in the development and implementation of strategies targeted at increased business volume.
• Promote company products and assists customers in selecting the correct parts to fit the application and/or design the product solutions that fit the customer’s need.
• Design component and/or value added assemblies, (computer generated as required), and communicate them to Engineering to formalize a design.
• Be able to utilize CAD Software (SolidWorks a plus)
• Minimum of a BS degree in Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in design of electro/mechanical assembly. Power design required (busbars, cable assemblies and connector options).
• Minimum 5 years in sales/applications engineering for Electronic OEM design.
• Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com