Job Code - EC0810
CONTROL SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Orange County USA,
Aviation / Space ITAR Requirements in place
Applies electrical control and instrument engineering to the design, manufacture, and test of electronics control units for actuation systems. Some mechanical design will be required. Travel to customer facilities will be required to support system installation.
• Prepares, reviews and approves electrical drawings, models, schedules, equipment lists and manufacturing work instructions
• Provides technical assistance to Program Managers, Production Management, and mechanical engineers
• Designs and tests analog and digital circuits
• Creates drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams with supporting data
• Creates bills of materials conforming to plans, specifications, or standards
• Develops standard engineering documentation
• Proficiency in AutoCad and Solidworks
• Proficiency in National Instruments (NI) Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (LabVIEW) and the NI CRIO
• Proficient in the application and programming of Programmable Intelligent Computer (PIC) Microcontrollers
• Proficient in PLC and HMI design and programming software tools
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office components
• Working knowledge of control and power panel design and layout
• Working knowledge of tools required for multi-layer circuit board design
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• U.S. citizen, permanent resident must be able to review all export-controlled technical information
EXPERIENCE: Three to five years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
EDUCATION: B.S. in Electrical Engineering with M.S. preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org