Job Code - EC0828
General Manager – Washington State - Cable assemblies
We are global leader in integrated manufacturing for performance-critical applications and supplier of power products and cable assembles
This division is a full service IMS business with approximately 200 employees at its 65000 sg ft. site. It is ISO13485 and AS9100 certified.
This role is part of a planned leadership transition in accordance with our post-acquisition transition plan.
The primary role for this site is full Profit and Loss responsibility and will be a key contribution to overall IMS Divisional and Group goals.
With full P&L ownership of the site, the GM develops the strategy to achieve the financial plans of the site. The central goal is the development of the IMS Divisional strategies for the longer term which will deliver growth on Sales and Profit on a sustainable basis.
• Management of the site and business in its entirety, including accountability for the P&L.
• Regular upstream communication identifying risk and opportunities within the business resulting in reliable and reputable performance.
• Develop a strategic growth plan to support IMS strategy, recommending investments and allocation of development and capital resources to the Division aimed at delivering year over year sustainable profitable growth.
• Ensure business risks are regularly monitored and updated.
• Supporting the go to market strategy for the business by developing a strong commercial organization to deliver world class customer service.
• Support the sales organization with mentorship and allocation of resources to support business development activities.
• Managing excellent customer performance in both operational delivery and new product introduction commitments.
• Leading all operational activities including setting priorities, monitoring key performance indicators and driving for continuous improvement.
• Deliver best in class health and safety performance.
• Embedding a culture of continuous improvement in operational performance through Lean manufacturing principles, and zero-defect concepts and strategic procurement activities.
• Evaluate competition, customers, and opportunities as they relate to existing services and
potential service development activities.
• Maintain a new product/services development roadmap to support growth objectives and market positioning.
• Establishing and developing the leadership team with site and their teams through people development and effective succession planning.
• Ensure highest ethical standards across the business with full compliance to the group’s code of conduct and other corporate policies.
• Education/Experience/Credentials: Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree (M.A.) or equivalent; or ten years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in Electronics Manufacturing strongly preferred.
• Computer Skills: Ability to use all standard office software (Office 365) and business systems software. Experience in the implementation of ERP Systems.
• Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has supervisory responsibilities. Able to manage and develop a team.
Qualified resume to: Jobs@electroniccareers.com