Job Code - EC0852
Job Title: Business Analyst
Reports To: General Manager
Orange County, CA
SUMMARY: Processes costing estimates and sales proposals for requests for quote and opportunities received by fax, mail, email, or personally from customer or company employees. Assists with general Sales functions as needed. Completes costing studies for new and existing products by performing the following duties.
• Update and improve SAP system as related to commercial needs; includes data entry and manufacturing cost drivers
• Work with General Manager on all new commercial sales proposals; includes preparing costs and working with supply chain and engineering departments on specifications
• Analyze, audit and update all existing sales prices and enter each into SAP system
• Maintain sales database and all related reporting to HQ; will include analysis and reporting
• Assist in analyzing profitability by part number for monthly "profit cube"
• As required, prepare commercial proposals and submit to customer
• Liaise with customer as needed on daily issues; in many cases includes data analysis and reporting using excel
• Assume lead role for division for maintenance and support for CRM
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or Finance discipline from a 4-year college or university preferred or 4+ years’ experience in industry related to technical sales, product development or application engineering; or an equivalent combination of related education and experience. Record of past accomplishments in dealing on a technical level with customers. Working knowledge of common computer software programs, including word processing, spread sheets, presentations.
Resume to; email@example.com