Job Code - EC0853
Resume to; email@example.com
EV Market Sales based in California Connectors and components
The EV Market Sales position is responsible for sales activity within the Electric Vehicle Market. The individualís primary duties will be focused on the identification and acquisition of new business opportunities for the design in and sales of connector products to suitable customers within the Electric Vehicle (EV) market.
1. Primarily responsible for sales activities focused on achieving sales growth targets and budgets for customers within the EV market
2. Develops and executes account penetration plans focused on EV market target customers. Identifies competitive issues, industry trends and business opportunities. Meets/exceeds assigned sales and profitability targets in the EV market
3. Achieve growth goals while maintaining strategic initiatives
4. Rigorously develops and maintains strong customer relationships within the EV market to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
5. Update and maintain CRM for all activity within the EV market
6. Create and implement strategic penetration plans that achieve booking and sales objectives for the EV market
7. Provide forecasts for existing customers and projections for target accounts when needed.
8. Proactively identifies customer issues and takes corrective actions to bring a resolution. Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction.
9. Provide technical support within the EV market by coordinating with engineering and marketing
1. Proven ability in sales and business development in the EV market
3. Strong knowledge of connector industry and the EV market
4. Strong relationship building capability.
5. Experience and understanding of the connector or component design in process
7. Ability to work independently
8. Ability to execute sales objectives
9. Strong ability to deliver meaningful presentations and convey technical information at all levels.
Education: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Minimum of 3 to 5 years sales experience in connector sales to the EV Market
Possess a proven track record for penetrating primary targets and achieving sales growth.
California remote based and travel to manage the EV Market up to approximately 50% of the time.
Resume to: Jobs@electroniccareers.com