Job Code - EC0920
Group Human Resources Director
A premier provider of advanced technology interconnect products to the world’s leading electronics companies..
With revenues in excess of $1.1B, and 8 Businesses possessing a broad array of standard and custom products and capabilities serving diverse markets worldwide. Our client has
~8,000 employees across North America, Europe and Asia. The businesses primarily serve the Telecommunications, Industrial, and Automotive markets.
The business operations philosophy is based on a decentralized operating structure which emphasizes empowerment and accountability down to the business unit level.
The Group HR Director will support the needs of the Group, but will also support the Division President ~25% of their time. As a strategic HR business partner and member of the management team, the Group HR Director („GHRD“) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units, and ensures that the Human Resource plans and programs support the organization’s operating goals. The GHRD is the global leader of all Human Resource related functions.
• Partner with the Group General Manager by leading and supporting all HR functions in maintaining and improving our culture of empowerment, inclusion and social responsibility.
• Provide leadership and guidance to 6 direct reports and regional HR managers of the Group supporting 20 manufacturing, R&D and Sales locations throughout the world.
• Support the Division President on sensitive compensation activities, talent development, acquisition and retention.
• Interface with Corporate Headquarters to provide various census, benefits and general human resource information as well as to ensure alignment/approval on compensation, legal and other complex HR employee relations issues.
• Oversee talent development initiatives including recruitment, training & succession planning.
• Work closely with management to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
• Formulate, interpret and administer personnel policies and procedures. Provide HR Policy guidance. Understand and follow applicable Company practices, policies and procedures.
• Manage and oversee the administration of annual compensation planning.
• Oversee the annual enrollment of benefits plans, ensuring administration is accurate at the local USA level. Develop working knowledge of how benefits and social programs impact international units.
• Responsible for Legal compliance of HR laws and social programs in all geographies.
• HR due diligence for any business acquisition targets. Integration of HR processes upon an acquisition closing.
• Participate in Group Operations Reviews; annual Budget and Strategic Plan development cycle.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of 10-15 years of Human Resources management & leadership.
• Successful as an HR business partner.
• Experience working in human resources capacity on a global scale.
• Knowledge of economic, social and legal constraints upon the business.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state employment law and global social laws for foreign operations.
• Ability to travel to within the US and internationally as necessary.
Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com