Job Code - EC0923
Technical Business Development Manager
Interconnect for EV
Santa Clara, CA
• Manage relationship with strategic accounts ( Tesla ) and new accounts; (EV market ) expand and develop relationship
• Working directly with customers on new business opportunities in developing a commercially viable engineered solution to application requirements.
• Foster early project involvement to ensure a preferred supplier status
• Develop, present & implement a Strategic Plan annually;
• Be instrumental in closing contractual agreements; manage & drive complex negotiation
• Effectively manage escalations in a productive and professional manner
• Activities include developing solutions and proposals for unique applications,.
• Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Business, Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
• Good computer skills and the ability to use software and CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) for account maintenance and reporting.
• The candidate must be highly motivated, creative and have excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Strong technical background in Automotive (preferred), Electronics and Manufacturing Industry with an in-depth understanding of automotive products and its manufacturing concepts are preferred.
• 5 or more years in Account Management and/or Technical Sales experience.
• 10+ year automotive industry working experience.
• Background in interconnect, stamping, plating or molding industry is preferred.
• Fluent in English, Chinese is a plus.