Job Code - EC0902
We are seeking; Senior Design Engineer(s). Northern CA and Cleveland Ohio. High Speed cable and connectors assemblies.
The position reports to Vice President of Engineering, and is crucial in supporting Sales, Manufacturing, and Quality to help establish and build relationships and trust by solving problems and exceeding Customers� achievements of The Company.
Relocation assistance is provided for the right candidate.
- 5 - 10 years of experience designing and industrializing high-speed connector and cable assembly solutions
- Familiarity with new product introduction and industrialization
- Collaboration in simultaneous engineering teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and development of new connectors and cable assemblies based on Voice of Customer
- Create required drawings for external and internal customers in Solid Works
- Leader of the New Product Introduction team for assigned projects
- Lead a team of support engineers to transfer products from concepts to production for assigned projects with specifications and test plans
- Work on continuous improvement /special projects to improve efficiency for building of connectors and assemblies
- Bachelor�s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Physics or related.
- Experience in connector design and qualification.
- Experience with CAD tools such as ProE, Solid Works and Ansys is required.
- Experience of other analytical tools is a plus
- Proven project management track record on several development projects
Only Permanent Resident and full-time employees eligible
Resume to: email@example.com