Job Code - EC0940
Automation Engineer – Cleveland – Ohio area – full time – excellent benefits !
The Automation Engineer will design, develop, and qualify all tooling and processes to meet the Company’s quality and production standards. In addition, the incumbent will document all processes and tooling, support supply chain to verify supplier compliance and capability, initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, cost and cycle time and adhere to all appropriate specifications, regulatory requirements, and customer requirements.
• _Work with vendors to develop, set up/debug automation processes
• _Provide timely feedback and solve the problem to ensure the progress of the project
• _Responsible for the electrical design of automatic modification of our current machine, responsible for the electrical design of automatized machine improvement
• _Design about the machine layout which should cooperate with the mechanical engineer and software engineer
• _Provide automatic control equipment programming according to the production needs;
• _Provide digital solution to implement site digital factory projects to improve process control real time
Education & Experience
• _Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering, preferably Electronic, Electrical, or Industrial Automation
• _Must be familiar with electrical control theory and design
• _5+ years of experience with automated machines maintenance and electrical design
Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com