Job Code - EC0950
Resume to: email@example.com
Position Title: Sr. Product Design Engineer Mil-aero Connectors – PA
• Designs, documents and develops new interconnection products, conducts feasibility and risk reduction studies, completes calculations to meet customer functional, dimensional and performance requirements.
• Establishes component and assembly dimensions and tolerances, creates bills of materials (BOM), selects appropriate materials and finishes, creates 3D models and 2D drawing for use by production and customers.
• Creates project plans, estimates engineering effort and reports performance for assigned projects.
• Supports internal and external manufacturing operations, reducing costs, analyzing problems, defining and documenting corrective actions and implementing solutions.
• Interfaces with customers, answers technical questions and reviews customer specifications
• Visits domestic and international customer and manufacturing facilities, as needed.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• 5-10 years industry experience required
• 5 years interconnect experience preferred.
• Knowledge of mechanical design and drafting
• Knowledge of general manufacturing processes (machining, turning, injection molding, plating, product assembly and cable harness assembly) and materials (plastics, metals, elastomers, and metal finishes)
• Understanding of phase gate product development process
• Proficiency in CAD and PDM systems and Microsoft
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You may forward the job description to a colleague
• Relocation assist
• ITAR requires only US Person