Job Code - EC1002
A leading supplier of test interface products to some of the world’s largest semiconductor companies is seeking a Sr. Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager in Dallas or Austin, TX
He/she will be responsible for promoting the company’s high aspect boards that maximize the manufacturer yield and minimize SI/PI loss. Our twenty-plus years of experience and state-of-the-art equipment and fabrication facility allow us to solve problems of power and performance that provide total customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Provide technical sales and engineering support to customer’s operations ensuring consistent application of quality techniques
• Resolve quality issues of capability, tolerancing, and materials-related issues.
• Identifying problems, examining solution options, and implementing action plans.
• Work with Engineering, Suppliers, and Manufacturing to ensure a smooth transition from concept to prototype to production on materials and new products.
Coordinate with Sales, Purchasing, Engineering, and Production to resolve customer complaints
• Support the New Product Introduction (NPI) team by assisting with the identification and evaluation of customer needs
• Ensures that the company conforms to the customer, ISO9001, and regulatory / customer requirements
• Create First Article Acceptance Plans and methods
• Focus on problem prevention, supplier quality control, continuous improvement, data collection, and reporting, along with Supplier Corrective and Preventative Action related to material quality issues
• Support domestic and global out-source activities as business dictates
• BS Engineering or Technical Degree is required
• Prior experience in sales or marketing with PC board manufacturing or assembly is a plus
• Familiar with ISO, IPC, and Industry specifications
• Computer Skills: In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
• Influence & Positive Impact – skilled at persuading, motivating, and energizing others at all levels with internal & external customers.
Printed Circuit Board and Test Experience are required
• Experience Working in a Manufacturing Environment
• Willingness to travel to customers and trade show participation
Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com