Job Code - EC0999
Process Engineer – wire cable connectors – Cleveland, Ohio
The Process Engineer is primarily responsible for supporting engineering, quality, and manufacturing to effectively translate new product requirements and processes to the manufacturing floor. This position is also responsible for identifying, developing, and delivering improvement solutions for existing products while maintaining or improving quality standards.
• Review customer drawings, specifications, and requirements to ensure the manufacturability of developed items and optimization of production processes.
• Partner with the design review team to develop processes for prototypes and further scale it to production requirements.
• Establish sampling plans and test methodologies/requirements for new product development with QA.
• Establish manufacturing routings and labor standards for new products and update existing routings as needed to accurately represent the actual manufacturing process.
• Aid in the new product development process by assisting engineering and quality with Process Flow Diagrams, PFMEAs, Control Plans, and associated documentation to ensure proper translation of requirements to the manufacturing floor.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Industrial/mechanical engineering, electrical engineering preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years of prior applicable experience
• Experience with 3D modeling software (SolidWorks preferred) and eagerness to learn new software
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Resume to; email@example.com