Job Code - EC0777
We are seeking an Antenna Design Engineer Automotive – Brighton, MI
Provide new product development for automotive antennas.
• Design and develop antennas for automotive applications in infotainment, telematics, and communications protocols
• Explore cutting-edge technologies, track and monitor industry design trends
• Develop innovative solutions with technical and product requirements
• Cooperate with other internal functions to ensure your design can be implemented.
• Draft technical specifications and design guidelines for new solutions.
• Provide technical support for customer design activities
• Approximately 10% - 15% of total work time may be dedicated to business travel.
• BSEE required. Advanced degree in electromagnetics highly preferred, with significant experience in automotive RF.
• 6+ years of experience in automotive RF with at least 3 years in antenna design
• Experience in antenna technologies and applications specific to the automotive industry
• Deep understanding of electromagnetic theory, microwave and antenna design.
• Significant knowledge of AM/FM, SDARS, GNSS, RKE, 4G/5G LTE, 802.11, Bluetooth, DSRC, and C-V2X, including system level specifications.
• Proficiency, hands-on skills with FEKO antenna simulation tool (or related tools such as CST-MWS and HFSS.)
Resume to; email@example.com