Job Code - EC0813
• Regional Sales Manager – Southwest USA
• A leading manufacturer for military, aerospace and other high-reliability interconnect products is seeking a Regional Sales Manager for Direct Sales, Manufactures Reps, distribution and to supervision of Field Applications Engineers.
• Leads new sales and design efforts which meet or exceed territory sales plan
• Manages and mentors the development of new and existing accounts within territory
• Educates prospective customers and established customers, about the benefits of Company products and services
• Assures complete coverage of established and potential accounts within the assigned territory, leveraging distribution for extended coverage of “C Accounts”
• Develops rapport with customer purchasing, engineering, and management personnel
• Pursues Territory goals as developed to support overall company plan
• Supports sales activities with existing and potential customers in conjunction with the Sales/ Marketing team
• Feeds new product and service ideas, market trends, and competitive intelligence to headquarters Management
• Develops and maintains information reporting methods consistent with the requirements of sales management. CRM, IBP, NBO
• Bachelor’s degree ( BSME ) and 15 + years sales experience ( 5 in management ) in mil-aero connectors or related.
[Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability/Vet]
ITAR COMPLIANCE All applicants for this position must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR.
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org