Job Code - EC0821
Resume to: email@example.com
Regional Sales Manager - Western & Mountain Territories
Manage sales and marketing activities of organization by performing the following duties personally, through Manufacturer's Representatives or Distribution Partners in the Western and Mountain Territories.
• Participate with VP Sales & Marketing to establish sales forecasts and report progress towards goals and forecasts on monthly basis. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales forecasts, preparing sales reports showing sales volume, key target account progress and prospects.
• Participate with VP Sales & Marketing to establish a list of target accounts and systematically qualifying and selling opportunities at these accounts and establishing key relationships with them.
• Participate with VP Sales & Marketing to establish budgets and control spending. Recommend expenditures and appropriations for the region.
• Attain and maintain technical expertise in application of products; competitive advantages, features and benefits. Keep company abreast of industry developments, such as; competition, technology, quality standards and price competitiveness.
• Prioritize quotations and project management with in-house Product Management, Applications Engineers and Field Applications Engineers.
• Manage and maintain core/key accounts relations through an active visitation program. Program includes travel to various core/key accounts, individually or with other direct sales people, FAEs, company executives or manufacture's representatives.
• Fulfill management responsibilities for the preparation and successful completion of trade show activities. Represent the company at trade shows to promote products.
• Research and stay abreast of market conditions. Evaluate data and make recommendations. Participate in marketing plans, including new products.
• Participate in the professional and timely administration of lead follow-up and other in-house sales/service related activities to prospective and existing customers.
• Support Product Managers, Service Manager, Customer Service Representatives, Product Engineers, and Applications Technicians to accomplish territorial objectives.
• Coordinate sales by establishing sales territories and goals. Analyze sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist Manufacturer's Representatives and Sales Engineers in promoting sales.
• Review market analysis to determine customer needs and recommend sales campaigns to accommodate goals of the company. Responsible for communicating customer requirements to the organization in accordance with established procedures.
• Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications. Assist Product & Program Management to support business growth objectives including cost analysis, price proposals and quotations for custom machines, components and/or services to maximize gross margin within business unit.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
4 year College degree (B.S) or equivalent; and 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualified resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com