Job Code - EC0822
Resume to: Jobs@electroniccareers.com
Job Title Account Manager, Medical, Industrial and automotive connectors and cable assemblies, Bay Area, CA
Travel Required Local / job is remote
To sell and promote interconnect products within an assigned territory either through original equipment manufacturers (OEM customers) and/or distributors. To broaden customer base and increase penetration at existing accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sells and promotes company products by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects. Works to meet or exceed established sales quota.
2. Develops and implements a sales plan for an assigned territory.
3. Calls on potential customers to broaden customer base.
4. Calls on existing customers to increase penetration.
5. Identifies new product opportunities.
6. Sells "new" Connector Product or products released within last 12 months.
7. Properly maintains all company equipment such as company car, computer, sample kits, etc.
8. Supports distribution sales.
9. Assists customers by supplying information related to samples, delivery dates, part drawings and specifications, quality issues, credit issues, etc.
10. Keeps informed of new products and other general information of interest to customers.
11. Supports TQM program by following approved policies and procedures.
Degree + 5 or more years direct sales experience of connectors and cable assemblies.
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org