Job Code - EC0830
Strategic Business Development Manager – Central Region
Connectors and cable
The Strategic Business Manager is responsible for key account sales, program management & business development for strategic accounts from Ohio to the Dakotas and Southern Canada.
The goal is to facilitate revenue growth with OEM’s, manufacturers’ representatives and internal resources including engineering, product management, quality & operations. The position requires travel to customer to support ongoing product & business development initiatives. This position reports directly to the Director, Sales for North America.
• Support and promote interconnect products and business development strategy as set forth by the Director, Sales for North America
• Manage product development programs & qualifications within assigned accounts & territory
• Manage the relationship between the assigned accounts, local sales reps & distributors
• Continually analyze sales marketing and product strategy to identify growth opportunities
• Provide a bi-annually review and business plan for manufacturers’ representatives
• Maintain knowledge of market prices & trends to support corporate pricing strategy
• Maintain a high level of industry and technical expertise
• Support periodic contract negotiations and management
• Achieve targets for revenue growth and timely project completion
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s level degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
• 3 years related experience within the target Markets
• 5 years’ experience with a connector manufacturer or related electro-mechanical products
• Project management experience
• Experience with Tier 1 and 2 customers preferred
• Experience managing a territory, manufacturers representatives and growth goals
• Ability to travel 25-50%
E.O.E. ITAR requirement only US Persons please.
Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org