Job Code - EC0839
Manufacturing Engineer – Electrical Components – San Diego, California.
• Design and develop highly capable manufacturing processes for new products. Ensure robust transition from product development thru full rate production ensuring process stabilization.
• Design, develop, and qualify new tooling and equipment.
• Develop and sustain FMEA’s and QCP’s for NPI.
• Verification/Validation of processes, machines and equipment to meet requirements of Company procedures. IQ/OQ/PQ protocols.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related science discipline, preferably Manufacturing, Process, Materials, Mechanical, or Mechatronics Engineering, or applied Physics.
• 5+ years of experience developing and implementing innovative new processing technologies, tool and equipment designs, and machines to enable high yielding product and statistically controlled processes.
• 1+ years’ experience in process development, DOE, and statistical data analysis experience.
• 1+ years’ direct experience with generating/sustaining FMEA’s and QCP’s.
• 1+ years’ demonstrated experience with project and/or program management skills.
• Must be willing to travel to domestic/international locations to support product/process transfers. Anticipated travel is less than 5%.
• Direct application experience in equipment and process automation. Automation design, fabrication, and programming background a plus.
• Working knowledge of insert/injection molding and cable assembly manufacturing processes.
• Experience with Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and tool sets.
Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com