Job Code - EC0842
Regional Sales Manager
High Speed / Data Center Cable
Direct sales with key accounts in the assigned region. You will be focused on deeper alignment and penetration of existing customers while broadening and expanding new customers and opportunities within the region.
• Meet and exceed the sales target set for each fiscal year
• Create and manage a regional sales plan that ensures the company meets its annual objectives
• Create and maintain all customer records and information
• Responsible to manage and follow- up on all visits to customers
• Represent and articulate the company’s business strategy
• Expand market penetration through enabling channel partners.
• Ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products/solutions by development and execution of sales plans
• Work with marketing team to create strategic initiatives and campaigns to help drive growth.
Key Skills & Competencies Highly motivated and results driven, with a proven track record of consistent development of new accounts with capabilities for converting into design wins and regional sales revenues.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred with at least 5 years of OEM field sales experience selling complex technical solutions in the Interconnect, Semiconductor and/or Networking equipment industries preferred
• Excellent communication skills required for internal and external presentations. The candidate must be proficient at communicating effectively with both design engineering and purchasing contacts at the customer
• Business Development, Sales, business and marketing skills
• Strong industry network at OEMs in market segments: Telecom/Datacom, Computer and Mobile Computing, Industrial and Healthcare
• Experienced commercial negotiator managing key strategic partnerships and relationships Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Microsoft Outlook
• Willingness & ability to travel as required
• Expected to exhibit leadership capability and coach a team (including external sales reps) towards achieving business objectives.
Resume to: Jobs@electroniccareers.com