Job Code - EC0869
JOB TITLE: Regional Sales Manager - West– Commercial Connector Group SUPERVISES: Sales Reps
The Regional Sales Manager – will be responsible for all areas of sales of Commercial Connector Group customers within the region . This will include the management and over sight of Sales activity by Representatives and Distributors. The Regional Sales Managers primary duties will be focused on the identification and acquisition of new business opportunities for the design in and sales of the connector product line up to all suitable customers within the region territory. Secondarily, the direction and management of the reps and distributors within the region in regards to target account identification and technical assistance shall be required. The individual will be involved in all aspects of managing target accounts. Extensive regional travel will be necessary
1. Primarily responsible for all sales operations in the region.
2. Recognize new business opportunities by identifying and developing strategic initiatives based upon customer need, trends, markets and opportunities.
3. Achieve growth goals while maintaining strategic initiatives
4. Create and implement sales plans that achieve booking and sales objectives
5. Plan and implement region sales activities in an efficient and effective manner.
1. Proven ability in sales and business development in connector or component industry.
2. Strong knowledge of connector industry.
3. Strong relationship building capability.
4. Experience and understanding of the connector or component design in process
5. Proven track record managing global customer projects
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Minimum of five years experience in connector sales or a related component sales field. 3 years of regional sales management experience. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office plus e-mail and CRM
Resume to; Jobs@electroniccareers.com