Job Code - EC0871
Business Development Manager – High speed cable to the data center market
Promotes the Company and its products (Cable Assembly, Wire Harness, Busbar/Power and Backplane). Remote USA
Bachelor's Degree plus 4-6 years direct sales experience in a wire, cable and interconnect. Computer literate. Prior electro-mechanical or component sales
Increase sales volume. Responsible for various primary and secondary accounts.
- Develop personal relationships and rapport with key buying and design influences at major customers.
- Assist on the global management of specific key accounts.
- Achieve budgeted order volume.
- Develop and implement strategies to penetrate accounts and increase order volume.
- Implement marketing plans through personal selling.
- Promote company products and assists customers in selecting the correct parts to fit the application.
- Collect competitive data and reports to Marketing.
- Represent the Company in the market place and develop positive customer attitudes towards the Company.
- Assist in order budgeting and project orders as required.
- Control expenses appropriate to performance and assigned territory.
- Regular participation and maintenance of Company business opportunity management software (Microsoft Dynamics CRM ) as established by Management.
- Provide feedback on market conditions and trends.
- Maintain customer service levels through expediting orders, quotations, samples etc.
- Negotiate corporate contracts on behalf of the Company.
Qualified resumes to; email@example.com